Engage your constituents: better, smarter, faster.
Revolution CRM empowers nonprofits to build life-long relationships with constituents through an innovative and constantly evolving data management toolset — backed by the smartest and most caring team in the business. Built and supported by a team of nonprofit technologists, Revolution CRM allows you to manage, understand, and optimize the interactions you have with your supporters and prospects, leading to outstanding outcomes for your organization across the constituent journey.
ROI Solutions is investing their time, their talent, and their effort all back into their system. Everyone there is focused on improving Revolution CRM, as well as your use of it.
I've seen the product evolve over the years so that it allows for the management of not just one type of program, mission or nonprofit, but all different types of organizations. All different kinds of clients can use the same software, but implemented in a specific way to support their particular business processes.
Uniquely flexible. Always evolving.
Revolution CRM is in a constant state of evolution, through iterative enhancements deployed monthly by our Product team, and through the range of customization and integration options we put at your finger tips. We’re obsessed with staying ahead of the technological curve, so you can focus on building relationships.
Learn how our Research and Product Development team works with clients to evolve our product.
Make it yours. Own your data.
Virtually every aspect of Revolution CRM can be customized to meet your unique business rules. You can create and deploy new data features and functions the second you start using Revolution CRM. Simple new features can be added within minutes, and more complex enhancements can be built in days rather than months, and deployed in minutes rather than days.
Features added for any one client can be made available to all of our clients, and further customized to meet each client’s individual needs.
Client service that makes all the difference.
No email support queues. No ticketing system. Just personalized, one-on-one support from nonprofit technology professionals who understand your business and your constituents. Our Client Services team provides white-glove service to each and every one of our clients. Client satisfaction is our top priority.
Learn about how our approach to client services sets us apart from the rest.
Revolution CRM Features Overview
- Robust search and query tools to find your constituent groups
- Create customizable lists of constituent populations
- Extensive contact history including all contact results
- Add notes, reminder ticklers, comments, & file attachments to any record
- Automated membership logic and assignments
- Client-specific gift summaries
- Record emails to constituents without logging in
- Create automated or manual gift acknowledgements
- Add user defined fields to any record
- Unlimited relationship links between accounts
- Unlimited data storage for all account-level information
- Full auditing of all database changes by date and user
- Integration with demographic compilers, congressional district providers, and prospect research tools to augment constituent profiles
- Record batch and one-off transactions
- Manage check and response images at the transaction level
- Secure Credit Card and EFT Processing — Safe, Secure and PCI-DSS Compliant
- Process One-Time Credit Cards as Part of Batch Entry
- Manage Assignment of Deposit Accounts for Batches
In Honor of/Memory of Gifts
Gift officer attribution
Matching gift linking between accounts
Manage finite, multi-year and sustainer pledges
- Customizable tender types
- Embedded stock ticker
- Supports integration with Caging & Cashiering vendors
- Interfaces with your General Ledger software
- Create templatized and adjustable Moves Management strategies for funding initiatives
- Assign portfolios to gift officers
- Native integration with prospect research tools
- Report suite enables tracking of key metrics and significant moves within your teams’ portfolio
- Map and plan visits to your prospect portfolio
- Establish and track goals per donor and per funding initiative
- Manage charitable annuities, bequests and other planned gifts based on your organization’s accepted planned giving vehicles
- Customize your planned giving vehicles as well as the business requirements that are unique to your organization
- Manage a variety of asset types including real estate, life insurance and personal property
- Easily create and manage campaigns and source codes
- View and export fundraising efforts in a flexible list
- View, query, output and report on full contact history
- Custom gift summaries at multiple levels of granularity
- Automate attribution of interests based on response
- Automate channel attribution
- Performance metrics across all source attributes
- Roll-up management and reporting on multi-channel campaigns
- Custom data visualizations and dashboards with Tableau
- Publish client-built Dashboards in the user interface
- Ad-hoc reporting Query Tool
- Hundreds of industry-standard reports
- Rapid development of custom reports
- Multiple output formats such as Excel, Tab, Comma, or PDF
- Schedule reports to run in the future using fixed or relative dates
- Safe and secure PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant credit card and electronic fund transfer processing
- One-time and scheduled processing
- Push-button refunding
- Access to Advanced tools including:
- Account Updater
- Recycling Engine
- Fraud Protection
- Multiple payment processor integrations supported
- Administer user accounts and manage user specific access and read/write privileges
- Single Sign On (SSO) available to all clients
- Create custom fields and tables to manage your unique data needs
- Upload files in a variety of different formats using pre-defined and customizable templates
- Manage inbound pending queues for constituent and transactional data
- Process uploaded data into database with the click of a button
- Monitor inbound and outbound data flows
- Customize matching and deduplication logic
- Write, store and automate SQL queries
- Access to all SQL for reports
- Run ad-hoc SQL queries and outputs and schedule them to deliver to select users
- Suite of Data Hygiene tools available to review and clean up data
- View and merge duplicate records with the click of a button
- Automate matching and deduplication logic for all inbound data
- NCOA & CASS processing services provided
Are we the right CRM for you?
Let’s talk about how Revolution CRM and the ROI Solutions team can help you achieve your data management aspirations. Set up a call with us today to discuss how we can help your organization.