Sometimes your biggest donors are hiding in plain sight.
Every organization embraces the goal to move donors up the giving pyramid. Every organization handles the moves management process – from identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship – and the steps in between each stage in a unique manner. We have developed the Revolution Online High Touch Platform to be customizable and flexible to accommodate the various moves management processes and contact strategies through which organizations engage their prospect portfolios. The High Touch platform provides a collaborative environment where staff can understand the full interaction of a prospect portfolio with the organization and successfully manage all the steps to successfully solicit and steward their portfolios.
Frontline fundraisers, support staff, and senior management have access to an intuitive, accessible, and graphically-driven platform to manage their work and measure their progress towards their goals.
- Easily assign prospects to a gift officer’s portfolio
- Embedded Prospect Research Tools
- Establish goals, projections, and confidence ratings for funding initiatives
- Create templatized contact cadence strategies per funding opportunity
- Quickly surface next steps in a plan to achieve success
- Assign tasks to other staff and helpers
- Manager level reports to measure effectiveness of outreach and identify team performance
- Track funding opportunity targets, proposals, and funders’ response
- Customized planned giving vehicle intentions
- Mobile optimized for your busy schedule
I have been in High Touch daily since it became available to us. The system is very clean and intuitive and streamlines the moves management process, which has helped us clean up our major gift data significantly and manage the whole end-to-end better
Could your portfolio be better managed?
Let’s talk about how Revolution Online CRM and the ROI Solutions team can help you achieve your high touch fundraising goals. Set up a call with us today to discuss how we can help your organization.