About the Position:
The Product Manager helps to anticipate, articulate and implement information technology solutions that meet the strategic and operational needs of our clients. This position has responsibility for key functions in our constituent relationship management (CRM) application well as integrations to third party owned strategic products that work with the CRM as a core solution. ROI Solutions Product Managers work to solve specific client needs through solution enhancements, custom development or integrated data processing. This position and serves as a liaison between Client Services and Engineering to define, test and implement changes to data processes, software functionality and intra-system integrations.
Skills and Experience Preferred:
- Minimum of 3 years working as a software product manager or as a consumer / user of CRM solutions at a nonprofit organization
- Experience as a business analyst to define goals, identify business processes and data flows, capture functional requirements, and conduct user acceptance testing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working closely with clients, especially individuals in roles related to your functional expertise
- Project management experience a plus
- Digital marketing experience a plus
- Interact directly with clients for the purpose of defining business needs and functional requirements
- Work with Engineering to clarify requirements, inform development timeline and release schedule, and ensure completed features meet functional requirements and user acceptance criteria
- Identify and align stakeholders (including client representatives) on business requirements, system requirements, and solution strategy
- Assist/Author in the development and execution of test plans
- Assist/Author in the development of training and/or technical documentation for lifecycle support
- Serve as product management liaison for assigned strategic partners. Stay abreast of partner’s product roadmap and opportunities to enhance end to end solutions.
- Participate in product demonstrations as needed.
How to apply:
If you’re looking to take responsibility, make a difference, stretch your skills and learn new things, please send a letter of interest and resume to: