About the position:
ROI is looking for people with above average attention to details, concern for accuracy and timeliness with an ability to manage highly specialized work efficiently with confidence and competence, at a somewhat faster-than-average pace.
We are looking for a motivated PL/SQL Developer with mid-level experience with PL/SQL and other programming languages, to join a small team of over-achievers and help us push our product to the next level. We are always striving for excellence and fully embrace coding best practice recommendations. If you are looking to do the same thing every day, we don’t. But if you’re looking to take responsibility, to make a difference, to stretch your skills and learn new things, to build the best software product the non-profit data service industry has ever seen, you should talk to us.
ROI provides a stable and secure work environment, allowing us to plan, focus on and complete quality projects.
- 4+ years PL/SQL programming.
- 4+ years working in an Oracle environment
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Familiarity with Java and other programming languages
- Windows and Linux platforms.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Ability to produce high performing, quality, bug free PL/SQL and other programming language code.
- Ability to design, create and maintain complex functions, scripts, procedures, packages and triggers to support application development.
- Created code should align with the established library of reusable, flexible programs, based on coding best practice recommendations.
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into quality PL/SQL programs.
- Ability to comprehend and redesign existing complex PL/SQL code.
- Detailed and results oriented.
- Highly collaborative and creative.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to engage with and influence others; build consensus for proposed solutions.
- Keeps informed of Oracle and PL/SQL improvements.
- Willingness to embrace new technologies.
How to Apply:
If you think you’re a good fit, please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ROI is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.