About the Position:
ROI Solutions’ Account Managers are passionate, client-facing superstars who serve as a day-to-day point of contact for our impressive roster of nonprofit clients. They are dedicated to helping our clients utilize our CRM to its fullest to help them achieve their missions. Client satisfaction is our top priority and our Account Managers build strong and long-lasting client relationships. This role requires outstanding professionalism, great communication skills and collaboration, and most importantly, an unwavering commitment to helping nonprofits make the world a better place.
Skills and Experience Preferred
- 5+ years of experience with nonprofit data management/CRM and multi-channel marketing.
- Experience managing multiple project priorities in a timely manner.
- Ability to translate client business requirements into formal written specification documents.
- Ability to read and interpret client data selection requests.
- Ability to read/interpret basic SQL statements is preferred; ability to write basic SQL queries for problem solving and research is a plus.
- Great communication skills.
- Maintain and update client business logic collaboratively with clients.
- Work with internal technical resources to facilitate programming requirements.
- Effectively manage workflow for data requests (data pulls, uploads, etc.).
- Proactively monitor daily, automated processing.
- Serves as ‘First Responder’ to general day-to-day questions/’how to’ communications on ROI’s products and services.
- Serves as lead communicator on regular client status check-in meetings.
- Works with senior staff on special projects as needed.
How to apply:
If you’re looking to take responsibility, make a difference, stretch your skills and learn new things, please send a letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org