About the Position:
ROI Solutions’ Account Directors serve as the lead relationship manager for a portfolio of clients and provide internal oversight, guidance and coaching to ROI Client Services team members. This position is a key contributor towards ROI Solutions’ top priority of providing client satisfaction, helping our clients utilize our CRM to its fullest capacity and ensuring that they maximize the positive impact of well-managed data on their fundraising programs and mission.
This role requires outstanding professionalism, great communication skills and collaboration, and most importantly, an unwavering commitment to helping nonprofits make the world a better place.
Skills and Experience Preferred
- 8+ years of experience with nonprofit data management/CRM and multi-channel marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team building / leadership skills.
- Ability to translate client business requirements into formal written specification documents and preferably, to interpret and write basic SQL statements.
- Technology-oriented, with a passion for database management and its ability to drive growth for mission-based organizations.
- Serve as lead communicator on client meetings with respect to overall relationship management and client deliverables.
- Maintain and update client business logic collaboratively with clients.
- Author specifications for client technical/programming requirements and work with internal development team to facilitate deliverables.
- Provide oversight, guidance and coaching to Client Services team members as needed to ensure overall client satisfaction.
How to apply:
If you’re looking to take responsibility, make a difference, stretch your skills and learn new things, please send a letter of interest and resume to: email@example.com