|“Who is ROI Solutions? A true partner. They have made our success their business. Whether it's a complex direct mail appeal or a need to organize volunteer information better, the ROI team is sure to provide smart ideas and deliver solid solutions. We also have an outstanding service provider. Their data management services are responsive, thorough, and reasonably priced. Revolution Online has proven to be a reliable and scalable home for our 20+ million constituent accounts. We could have made a different decision, but it is clear that we've made the right decision.”
VP, Constituent Relationship Management
American Lung Association
HOME > ABOUT US > MISSION
ROI Solutions exists...
- To provide advanced, comprehensive, integrated, and sophisticated technologies to non-profit clients and socially responsible businesses.
- To foster an internal work environment where staff are interconnected to the advances in technology and their associated benefits insofar as they help to advance our clients' organizational missions.
- To pursue technological advances that improve our clients’ effectiveness.
- We shall not pursue growth for growth's sake or increased profitability. Instead, we will focus on essential and substantial work without compromise to our existing clients and staff.
- We shall not make unfair and unjust profit. Profit, while necessary, is nothing more than a measure of our success and serves to promote our values and objectives.
- We shall place high emphasis on ability, performance, personal honesty and integrity so that each individual can achieve the best in ability and skill.
- We will continually welcome technological challenges and advances and will focus on highly sophisticated solutions that will help our clientele.
- Our first responsibility is to our clients. We consider our clients partners in the struggle to make the world a better place. We are established as and will remain a client-driven company. Client service is our highest priority. We will take a proactive stance in providing the best services and most advanced and tested products to our clients at all times. Our products and services will be dynamic and of the highest quality. We must continually strive to be most efficient and most timely in fulfilling requests from our clients.
- Our second responsibility is to our staff -- the backbone of our company. Salaries and compensation must be fair; management just; hours reasonable; and working conditions established to foster productivity and a healthy working atmosphere. Staff must be committed to our purpose for incorporation and dedicated to our clients. We will foster an atmosphere that values new and innovative ideas that we believe will ultimately benefit our clients. We will remain tolerant of honest mistakes. We will build a leadership team with a high degree of connection to, knowledge of, and commitment to the issues facing our clients.
- Our third responsibility is to the community in which we live. As a socially responsible business, we must adhere to business practices that benefit the community and, when possible, contribute to the well being of society.